August 3, 2010

Morning Post, SPX, S&P 500, e-mini

3:57 - Not sure what more you could want. Wedge to double top with overbought indicators. I quit if we do not go down tomorrow.  (not really)

3:13 - WFMI - interesting Island to with gap closure at 61% fib and the 200ma. Just something to look at. 

2:37 - This is the HnS I was considering. RS did not form well enough, but it is possible given the weekly indicators strength.

2:35 - COMPQ - wedging but struggling with resistance here.  60m is obviously embedded.

2:09 - Manipulation?  Nothing like a 3 point quickie on nothing.

10:45 - Dollar has morning wood. 

11:30 - Range bound - A breakout either way should be bought.  If it cracks 16 it goes to 7 in a hurry.

10:12 - SHORT IT. 

10:06 - AUD/JPY is not confirming and at resistance. 

Minis Daily -  Y?ellow is the large P2 bull market wedge falling off into the sunset. Blue was the old resistance diagonal (not sure if that has any significance anymore). Green is the wedge that is ending. Gray vertical marks the double top we may be achieving. Daily chart cause of the overbought indicators that are topping. A week or so ago I made the statement I wanted MACD over the 0 line before the turn would come. We got that now. This looks really toppy, but is it? For a primer on the past several major tops (this may not be a major but a minor) see this weekly SPX chart HERE and you'll see why I am so cautious at this time. I did post a chart this morning where I sated what should have been the top. I was right (so far). Maybe the top is in. Most EWTers have us with one more pop up. We'll have to see. It still can go either way. 

Which way do I go? Duh, which way do I go?

Up? I doubt it with that resistance and the divergences and the diagonal just above (and a little help from MW this afternoon).
Down? I like this better.
blog comments powered by Disqus