August 23, 2010

Morning Post, SPX, S&P 500, e-mini

3:05 - Another ToS blackout? I did not need that data anyway. Thanks Skynet! LOL

11:32 - RUT completing right shoulder. It is shit or get time this week. 

11:07 - Merrill Lynch kept the market from crashing this morning. Friggin bought everything. It is their fault.

Remember that 1m chart above with markets bottoming between 11 and 12. SPX 1m with the possible triangle.
/ES - minis absolutely nailed the diagonal discussed below and reversed. No, I have not adjusted anything. 61 is the max I can see for this retracement. 1m is overbought.


9:10 -Minis fell to the 1051 level I have been showing as an initial target. Backtesting the resistance diagonal off the top in April and meeting the wedge target line (blue dashed) at the same time. 70 and 61 are now resistance. This 30m chart is really oversold, but I do not think indicators matter now as it is quite possible a rush for the exits could ensue. This is one of those collective conscience points where the light bulb finally comes on for everyone. I'll have to dig to get some really specific targets, but I think all you need to know is SPX 1000 and DOW 10,000. Those should be no brainers over the next week or so.


Minis and the range. If 61 cracks, I'm not sure how low it can go. Minis down 4 at 1:15.
Dollar may be about to fall some.

Nothing like a possible little HnS on the 5m chart.

1m SPX 12:00 lows and ramp jobs. We might want to look out for this trend to continue.

blog comments powered by Disqus