August 18, 2010

Morning Post, SPX, S&P 500, e-mini

4:00 - Minis just held their range.30m is oversold and looking to turn. This could EASILY change by the morning. Have a good one.

12:15 - Minis back at 70 support. If this level goes and they get below that 66 low look out. I really expect consolidation here. 

12:00 - This chart is a bit fugly, but what I want you to see is this low on SPX is where it meets the wedge target line (fat red). If this level is taken out it should churn to 55 I would suspect, but once 55 is gone the race to 1010 is on. There ain't nuttin to stop it from 55 to 10.

11:55- If that completed a right shoulder this is a possible HnS FLASH CRASH alert! 45 points if it is right. Wow, that would be a brutal right shoulder HnS  to hit the neckline of a possible larger HnS to throw the PPT under the bus for good.


11:16 - My 1m Rut Chart I cleaned up last night for Incarnate with HnS and target. LOL. 614 baby! For those of you that use the chartbook, if you do not religiously vote for anyone else please take the time to go to the bottom right corner and vote for me. I get free time if I am a leading vote getter. Also if you sign up use me as a referral.


10:09 - Christmas comes early at Shanky's site! I'm digesting. So the fall stopped at 77 (so far) and not 75. Sorry bout that. Can't get 'em all right. Lawdy I love it when the divergences line up with a HnS. That was textbook sweet. Not sure if anyone else was calling that or not. Gaps filled below that were around the 80's.

I'm digesting and enjoying the sweet fruits of victory at this moment.


9:33 - Bounce at 87ish Up to backtest the HnS neckline at 95/97 and get gaps filled then fall to the 75 HnS target - Ready....BREAK! Of course if the 87 level fails we can just go straight to 75.

9:30 - This is what the markets (and all shorties) want -  They just won't let them have it. That is a 10 point 1m candle!

Markets quiet after the minis dump after the close. The 30m chart in yesterday's post should say it all. More to come later or in the morning.
And now you have to ask yourself - Did the market or someone KNOW this move was coming in the EUR? I'm not saying things are manipulated or anything like that.
Apparently the Dollar has a flight to catch and it is in a hurry to get to the airport.
 An update on the range bound $DJUSFN and it's head and shoulders pattern
 I'm one of the few that think the Dollar is gonna get crushed and this chart to me shows the pennant or flag that was only a stopping point on the way down. It helped me NAIL the 89 top (like almost to the number months in advance). Now, the dollar with a 6 handle is a real possibility, but I have seen a H&S pattern that could leave it destitute with a possible 4 handle. Ouch.
blog comments powered by Disqus