August 15, 2010

Morning Post, SPX, S&P 500, e-mini

10:52 - RUT looks a little bullish here - Let's see what happens around 620.Bulls need confirmation of the recovery this morning. If they do not get it down she goes.

10:20 - Here is the deal - Hindenburg Omen describes massive market confusion. That is what we have. 52 wk highs and lows all over the place. As for SPX, if that move this AM completed a 5 then up we go to the 92 to 97 area before it craps out. This is pretty much what I have been calling. If this move turns into a 5 and is not an ABC that will be the tell. Right now backtesting the busted 4th wave triangle and that dashed black resistance line. Heads up here for a move in either direction. Stop tight.


Sunday night. AUD/JPY falling for now. Minis down a smidge. EUR and DXY a little sleepy still. Did not get a damn thing done this weekend. Sorry, kids rule I guess. Day on the lake today was insanely fun. I'll have a read on things in the morning. Mondays tend to go up and I'm still leaning towards a possible 30m pop to possibly 97 on the SPX. Lord I hope we can get a day to remain meaningful form start to finish. I'm not saying it can't just spontaneously combust and put on a great show for all to see. More in the AM. I hope all had a great weekend and have a real successful week this week.
blog comments powered by Disqus