July 16, 2010

Morning Post, SPX, S&P 500, E-mini

UPDATE - Crack or support. The black downtrend was violated but eh red dashed line may pick it up. If not the blue one will.


UPDATE - Rolling down the support line - DOW

UPDATE # 102 - FUCK - I can't stop -  AUD/JPY 5m and the 200ma - Is it oversold?

UPDATE - New SPX 30m chart I like the A-E topping pattern and the calculations for the collapse. If this works we'll nail the fall targets. Plenty of room to fall according to these indicators.

UPDATE - Dig the 200ma on this AUD/JPY chart.  If the market is mirroring this pair, then that is not good. Indicators give plenty of room to fall and that floor at $55 looks pretty solid.

UPDATE - Dow support line. Looking like 10100 is a good target. If this line goes look out.

UPDATE - Time to short GOLD? that is a pretty nasty candle breaking a support line that goes back to October of 2009. One of my speculations all along is that gold would initially tank with the market before an insane rally. I gave up on that when gold did not react to the initial fall in the markets. Maybe it is just playing catch up here. 1047 is the 38% fib (50% is 978 and 62% is 908). If it gets below 1000I'll consider buying cause that will be an overshoot of the floor set by China and Russia's big buying spree near 1015.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/gold-plunges-paulson-liquidation-speculation-abounds-again-fund-rumored-be-down-1-billion-da



UPDATE - VWAP bands  -They work - what can I say. I said this AM, "Minis cracking VWAP and look to want to run to the 71 number (from 82 here). I'll get a chart up eventually." The low (so far) was 70.5. NOW the green TL running thru the middle of this chart and the VWAP at 84 are two really nice retracement options. I'm not calling it, just saying that if it should begin to run up (doubtful) that would be a nice spot for resistance. The lower Daily mini BB is 1004. Now that is a nice target!
 Update - How bout these bookend candlesticks!

UPDATE - 1m SPX chart - see if the channel holds or if some higher TL's may be in play. Black box is a target range not area.

See the big blog for detail - Charts up in a minute.

Morning - set your watches for 9:55 and the cons sentiment number. I am decidedly bearish now as my pipe dreams of earnings manipulation have faded away like explicit details in a GS marketing disclosure. The 30m chart is FUGLY. The dialy is rolling over. Minis cracking VWAP and look to want to run to the 71 number (from 82 here). I'll get a chart up eventually. I'm in cash and not chasing till the CS number comes out. 

I lost count of the divergences on this 30m chart. This is a wow chart and says screaming crash. 
blog comments powered by Disqus