November 26, 2010

Morning Post, SPX, S&P 500, e-mini

Rich on the FAZ train - Financials should get crushed. I have no idea what is holding these markets up. EU is in dismal state. Must be disbelief of what is really happening all around us.

Comparison charts below. Dig that 30m chart in the middle. That is very unusual action to have them so spread out like that.


Look out incarnate - 


Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.I put a few charts in a post last night. I knew they were ready to fall. I'll be here today till lunch.


Minis possibly channeling. Getting tired.
Here is what they look like this morning. I was quite surprised/pleased to find this. If the pink channel is right, price may settle in after the open. This is possibly the start of the C leg down of 4 or worse.


SPX left two island gaps.
SPX 30m looks ready.
blog comments powered by Disqus