November 2, 2010

Morning Post, SPX, S&P 500, e-mini

One last chart - I posted this on the Big Blog on September 1st.


VIX and SPX headed in same direction 

Anyone getting this feeling? 

Minis 1m - Confused? Apparently everyone is.  Those are some big candles.

NDX wedge - this is amazing to me.  2000 should easily be in the cards when it cracks.

Minis - The possible channel.
60m -

Here is your reason for the spike - RBA Rises Policy Rate By 0.25% Bps To 4.75%, With Consensus Calling For Unchanged, AUD Surges Across The Board, Futures Follow


Get out and VOTE! (if you are in the USA). I will be pulling the lever on all non incumbents. I want almost everyone in DC out! Do your part. every vote counts.

No telling what happens today. Looks like that late warning yesterday about the ABC was a good call. I hate calling against board sentiment, but I must call what I see and how I feel about things. I have been pretty much married to the nothing happens till the elections and QEII announcement and that has been the call.

If the markets are going to ramp again today we have to keep a close eye on those April highs. They came very close yesterday and may push for them again today. Remember this is the inner workings of the market mafia and not any sort of normal efficient market. 

I'm thinking pop then drop, but no telling where it ends (up or down). Do the QEII whispers come out and move the markets? Was the action yesterday profit taking or pre-positioning for tomorrow? Mish did a great post Extreme Readings in Bullish Investor Sentiment as Insiders Bail at Highest Rate Ever Tracked you should read.
blog comments powered by Disqus