November 9, 2010

Morning Post, SPX, S&P 500, e-mini

ED I spoke of

Highest quality getting the most abuse (well, we used to call it quality). Told ya I like it when they bunch up as a bear. 

Possible SPX wedge -  You can see where the support is at 14 that I have mentioned. If this is a 3 that will not matter.Possible completed 5 and we're in an ABC corrective as well.

Silver futures - I forget what Denninger called it (like a three line reversal or something), but he showed several stock before that displayed this move and they all pulled back. Not this is Silver and I'm not so sure the JPM short squeeze can be halted. Just pointing that out.Volume is awesome.

SPX HnS - Here is the HnS I called before the RS even started to form. Target near 16.  

SPX 30m - Just to show you how price is playing with the upper resistance line of the diagonal and where the lower support diagonal is. 30m BBs pretty darn narrow indicating volatility. Yes, I do think it can fall to that point. Yes, I am losing it if I actually think the markets can pull back. Might be time to have me admitted to the funny farm. Must...have..rubber...walls. 

2hr SPX - Ugly chart, just look at the gaps and the overbought conditions with the bear cross on the MACD. Price is now simply running up the upper side of the upper wedge resistance diagonal. THIS IS NUTS! THIS IS FRAUD!

My OH shit OH dear chart of the day -Might want to look at this one in the chartbook HERE.



Futures were down 5 at one point. They are still in control. I'm on record thinking that today and tomorrow without POMO will be the bears best chance to make any dent in this market.

Fed Global Backlash Grows

It is absolutely amazing how fucked up things are and the markets stays where it is solely based on fraud.

Back after big blog post is done. GL!
blog comments powered by Disqus