September 17, 2010

Morning Post, SPX, S&P 500, E-mini

1:38 - From 11:30 - A 3 (THREE) point range on the minis.  If this keeps up next week I'll start posting the NFL and college football odds and my picks to find something not rigged to bet on that has movement.

12:54 - SPX Possible HnS and a crack. 

Minis update - What was I saying about 1120 earlier? This has to crack and when it does look out. Till then POMO rules. This 15m chart looks to be turning at oversold support. Careful shorties.I'm not saying turn, I'm saying keep those stops tight just in case and maybe not be afraid of a long scalp.

SPX 1m close up -  I think it should gap thru 21. Bulls barely hanging on.

EUR/USD - Channeling and stopping at 50% channel line near 33 resistance. 

9:51- If I was a betting man I would not think that black diagonal would have been hit again, but it did and it held. That should have marked the top. If not we know where the resistance lies.  The blue top wedge diagonal thru the gap near 25 is now first support, then 21, then 18. 

Apparently everyone on the planet is saying we go down today.  That is usually not a good thing, but why not just jump on the bandwagon? 21/20 will be the major level where the red dashed and blue support lines are. After that there is not much. Big throwover right now of the blue wedge. 

Minis are there. they have completed the triple top.
 Minis last night - spiked all the way to 32.75. This opens up a huge realm of possibilities.
blog comments powered by Disqus