September 1, 2010

Morning Post, SPX, S&P 500, E-mini

11:24 - BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP - Anyone got a defibrulator?


10:30 - RUT 1m today - I'm looking hard at TZA. May go light and then as confirms add. 

10:10 - anyone into symmetrical moves?

9:43 - Possible breakout.Given the position of the daily indicators you must heed the possibility. Given the 30m charts you should be thinking pullback then confirmation. This 60m candle still has 45 minutes to go, so it can be misleading here.

9:20 - 30m very overbought and embedded. Looks like one of two things, either a tripple bottom reversal or a descending triangle that should show continuation.Confusion reigns!




I guess ToS fixed their chart loading issues by DELETING all my trendlines in the charts section. Thanks guys. I appreciate that.


Minis up 10.75! Now 13!

30m very overbought. I'm off to the big blog. Let the guessing games continue. Will be back with more later.
blog comments powered by Disqus