January 12, 2011

Morning Post, SPX, S&P 500, e-mini

Quick look at the minis. Note the long term 50% channel diagonal (white dashed) we have been watching here for quite some time. Price at 79 is just under it right now.

Weekly - The big channel with major support at 1011. Weekly divrgences and overbought indicators.

Daily - Drilled down to show the interaction with the 50% channel diagonal and the blue support line that has now become resistance. The brown diagonal is the wedge top line for this current run. Daily showing divergences and extended overbought conditions.

Hourly - and a little closer. The throwover of the wedge top diagonal is very apparent here. Price does not want to get to far away from that line, nor does it want to go over the dashed 50% line or the blue line. 60m getting extended overbought.

I suggest you take a peak at the econ calendar HERE. The rest of this week is pretty busy.  Especially Friday morning.

INTC after the close tomorrow and JPM before the open on Friday.

New POMO schedule comes today at 2:00.

Gonna be another busy day for me today, so I'll be in and out. I'll be settled and back to normal soon I promise. Spoke with a friend (Moh) that is gonna work with me on the options and forex pages of the new .com blog. I'm excited about that. Launch Monday (it is a holiday I know). Follow me on twitter @shankysTB

GB and GL.
blog comments powered by Disqus