March 12, 2010

Still Waiting

New high on SPX and divergences everywhere. SPX is off 10pts from the high today and this may be "it", but not sure, so I sit and wait. Does the dow have to set a higher high with everyone else or not? I have shorts on the launching pad and will go a little heavier on the next trade.

I'm tempted to dip the toe in again. It may be a lot of ins and outs to get the top right. I've thought about the last two trades (which were ST winners but not the turn we're looking for). I've been a little impatient. the daily chart was not ready to turn in either case. It is ready now, but the weeklys are not. If it does turn soon, the weeklys will have a great divergence.

Trying to remain patient and get the trade right. That's hard to do in a manipulated BS market. Might have to do some more in/out choppy trading. Use the stops and feel free to take profits when you have them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment